Stop the horrible comments... it's not funney to have dyslexia

Posted from TSR Mobile

Funny*
Are you dyslexic too?
No but it's clearly not nice and demeaning to op

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by bittr n swt
I know a girl who's doing medicine at Cambridge and she's dyslexic.

How did you feel when you were first diagnosed?

If anything being diagnosed as dyslexic is more of a relief. It was good to finally realise why I was struggling, this way teachers could start giving me the extra support I needed. Within about a year of being diagnosed I had improved considerably. Also although dyslexia is not meant to be used as an excuse it was nice to be told that it was not really my fault.
do you read better with blue transparent plastic over the letters?

i've seen someone do this before when i worked in an opticians and she was dyslexic.
Reply 24
Original post by upagumtree
do you read better with blue transparent plastic over the letters?

i've seen someone do this before when i worked in an opticians and she was dyslexic.

Personally I don't but I know some people in my class do. I read better with a ruler blocking out the words underneath the sentence I am on.
Original post by ConnorRed
Personally I don't but I know some people in my class do. I read better with a ruler blocking out the words underneath the sentence I am on.

ah so you have strategies.

You will go far :smile: xx
Original post by ConnorRed

You can buy (I can't remember where I got mine) some black sheets with lines in that block out whole pages, apart from a few lines.

Quick Reply

Latest