The Student Room Group

Date

I had my first date with this guy. We went for a drink and the date went well and asked me for a second date. When I went home he texted me later to check how I was doing and asked if I liked him ?.. :mmm::mmm: I am like, thinking it's early to ask.. Why is he asking ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So he knows you are on the same page I guess. You could say you enjoyed his company and you feel it's too early on, but you would like to spend more time with him.
Reply 2
He's insecure and needy. He does not see the value in himself so feels others wont either.
I'm guessing he's the type that didn't physically touch you much on the date, these people are usually scared of sexual escalation. He should be a friend, not thinking about him as bf material. Just being honest.

A guy that was confident and centred in who he is would not do that but perhaps wait a day to a week to build up in you a sense of anticipation and longing for him.
Reply 3
Original post by Ciarasam
I had my first date with this guy. We went for a drink and the date went well and asked me for a second date. When I went home he texted me later to check how I was doing and asked if I liked him ?.. :mmm::mmm: I am like, thinking it's early to ask.. Why is he asking ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was the date?

If he's at this question only after first date, Date went well I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
He gave me a hug and a kiss after the date.. so it went well but asking if I liked him or not was a bit too early for that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending