Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Clinical Embryology Oxford University Interview Questions watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello I just recently applied to Oxford University for Msc. in Clinical Embryology and am getting ready for the interview but I have been reading and reviewing my medical stuff but I don't have an idea what sort of question is asked.

Can someone throw more light on this if you have had an experience with Dr Kevin Coward. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hello Basilkingsley,

I hope you were successful with your interview last year! I have just received an invitation for an interview for the 2016-17 course, and I am very nervous. I was wondering if you would be able to tell me what sort of questions you were asked?

Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I'll renew this thread for the year! I have been offered an interview, and was hoping one of you could enlighten me on what was asked! I hope you guys were successful, if so, how's the course??

Thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.