The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stefano93
**** me some of these youths look like they are a product of bullying

**** me that Michael Johnson kid looks like the type who was bullied got mad and went and shot up a school
Giroud and Wengs win player and manager of the month. Very deserved tbh
Nice

Yeah was just coming on to say. The hubby and Le professeur have won player and manager of the month. About time and well deserved. :h:
How did LvG not win manager of the month
Original post by Depleted

Glad he didn't tbh, MOTM curse and all that

Also, just seen a stat that this is the first time Arsenal have a fully fit squad since 2005. That's unbelievable.
Original post by sr90

Also, just seen a stat that this is the first time Arsenal have a fully fit squad since 2005. That's unbelievable.

It won't be a fully fit squad after the match

(or even a few minutes before it :colone:)
Original post by shawn_o1
It won't be a fully fit squad after the match

(or even a few minutes before it :colone:)

Yeh Diaby will get injured opening his Easter Egg on Sunday.

With that plus Arsenal's form and fixtures there's no excuse for them not to finish 2nd tbh.
Original post by sr90

ox is out injured

welbeck is a doubt too
Let's end Liverpool' league season.
I swear if you guys get thumped by Liverpool... :facepalm:. I really hope you end thier top 4 hopes once and for all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by De Chirico
Let's end Liverpool' league season.

They've won once at Arsenal in 15 years. If you **** this up... :colonhash:
Original post by sr90
Arsenal signed Thierry Henry from Juventus, he didn't do too badly.

Again he was there for 6 months and wasn't really a main part of the side, his main development was from monaco, similar to how Coutinho's main development was in Spain where he got regular gametime.
Original post by Depleted

I can see the argument for him getting it, because you beat better teams than us.

But you only played 4 games overall in the whole of March and 3 in pl whereas we played 6 overall and 4 in pl, and won all 4 in pl.

Whilst it shouldn't matter (but psychologically probably does when they chose), we won in FA Cup and you lost, plus we won all 6 games in March you won 3 (and lost 1).

Wengs deserves it
Original post by sr90

But our squad isn't fully fit? Arteta, Wilshere Debuchy and Diaby still out for a week. There's still plenty of time for someone else to get injured
Original post by sr90

I'm pretty confident. We have more quality than they do and it's at the emirates. Losing would be unacceptable. Rogers has a terrible away record against the top teams and to see him beat us at home and his subsequent smug interview would be too much to handle.
I can see us ****ing up, whenever we're confident we end up losing
Original post by sevchenko
Nice

strong hair parting........
it depends how we play too.

we best not try that crap that we did at anfield, where we let them have like 60% possession
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
I swear if you guys get thumped by Liverpool... :facepalm:. I really hope you end thier top 4 hopes once and for all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by sr90

Dat pressure tho. Can you not :colonhash:

It's funny because all week all I've been hearing is "Sturridge is a doubt, he may not be fit" "Sterling is not fit, he's a doubt" but watch the ****ing lineup tomorrow. They'll both be starting trust me.

Don't get me started on Coutinho as well. Can't let him be scoring them long range efforts. Like nahh mate.

Edit: just checked...Sturridge and Sterling are fit. Rofl.

Latest