The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

alisama
i wouldn't recommend break dancing in a club

ditto.
u would get kicked out or given an earful by bouncers
A safe option is proper trousers and proper shoes and a smart T-shirt.

As for the drinking and the dancing, if you don't want to then don't. At least you're making the effort to go out.

Having said that, you might find you have a good time if you have a few drinks, but if you really don't want to then don't.
Reply 22
Dancing comes naturally when you're really really drunk.
Reply 23
Dress varies wildly for different clubs, it may be worth finding out before you go. I tend to just wear comfy pants and a vest top for ease of dancing. :biggrin:

Don't worry about dancing, it's not compulsory! plus, after a couple of drinks, you might be up for it anyway. :wink:

and if you don't want to drink, just get something to quench your thirst (J20's are good!) I don't always drink when I go out, sometimes I just go for a dance and a laugh.
Reply 24
Conure
Dancing comes naturally when you're really really drunk.

*grin*
Reply 25
Louise1987
well im 19 and i went clubbing for the first time last week. I enjoyed it, but I prefer having a nice drink in a pub. But until you try it, you won't know. There is nothing to be ashamed about, wouldn't worry about not having gone clubbing.

Wise words. Nice drink in a pub is great. I strongly suggest that anytime between 8am and 12am. Then go clubbing :smile:

Clubbing is great fun, but remember a few things. First of all don't take anything that is offered to you by strangers (Common sense, ay? You'd be surprised). Secondly you don't need to drink to have fun, but in some cases you may need to drink to dance.

Anyway if it's good music, then your body will probably move anyway. It just goes nuts! :eek:
Reply 26
First of all don't take anything that is offered to you by strangers

Yeah once I accepted a free sambucha shot from a guy when I was really drunk. Next thing I know some guy is trying to suck my face off. Not sure the two events are related because I really was very drunk.
Reply 27
Psyk
Yeah once I accepted a free sambucha shot from a guy when I was really drunk. Next thing I know some guy is trying to suck my face off. Not sure the two events are related because I really was very drunk.

Sounds like you were loving it really...
Reply 28
Beer is gross. It smells like sick.
Reply 29
Aeris
Beer is gross. It smells like sick.

I think it's the other way around actually...

Kids + lager = vomit in public places.
Reply 30
Lib North
Sounds like you were loving it really...

Well it's nice to know some people find me attractive. Shame they're the wrong sex though:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending