The Student Room Group

What does 'academic assessment' mean on my application status?

Ive applied for a postgrad course through a university, and two days ago it changed to applied to academic assessment. What will this mean?
Reply 1
Original post by trifleontoast
Ive applied for a postgrad course through a university, and two days ago it changed to applied to academic assessment. What will this mean?

You've made it past the Admissions staff because you met (or have a chance of meeting) the basic criteria. Your application has now been passed to academic staff to see if they think you should be made an offer.
Original post by Klix88
You've made it past the Admissions staff because you met (or have a chance of meeting) the basic criteria. Your application has now been passed to academic staff to see if they think you should be made an offer.

Okay thank you for the clarification. Just have to wait a little longer then
Reply 3
My application status changed to academic assessment. How long do I need to wait before I can hear from the university regarding the status of my application?
Original post by Srudra
My application status changed to academic assessment. How long do I need to wait before I can hear from the university regarding the status of my application?

No way to tell at this point, could be a couple of weeks, but much more likely to be a month or more given all the other emergency work hitting university staff right now with remote learning and multiple changes to lockdown rules etc.
Reply 5
Hi
I applied for MRes program and my application status changed to ‘Following academic assessment’ 2 days ago. What does this mean? I’d appreciate your help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending