The Student Room Group

HELP! Kingston, Loughborough or Bournemouth Arts for Art Foundation?!

What does everyone think of these 3 unis and which is the best to take an art foundation at? Thanks!
Original post by meganhi
What does everyone think of these 3 unis and which is the best to take an art foundation at? Thanks!

Hi Meganhi,

Kingston has a strong Art Foundation course! I'm here to answer any questions about any part of university life!

Please let me know if I can help,

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Original post by Kingston University
Hi Meganhi,

Kingston has a strong Art Foundation course! I'm here to answer any questions about any part of university life!

Please let me know if I can help,

Student Ambassador

Hi Chloe!

just wondered if you could give me an insight into what your interview day is going to be like? I understand we present our work to the other students and wanted to know if there was a time limit/ open question session for people to ask about our work.

Original post by ralphdiorkleine
Hi Chloe!

just wondered if you could give me an insight into what your interview day is going to be like? I understand we present our work to the other students and wanted to know if there was a time limit/ open question session for people to ask about our work.

Hello!

I am not quite sure of the process during interviews as they are different for every course, however, you can contact the admissions team directly under the contact us box here. If for whatever reason they can't help then it's best to ask for the email of the director of the course and they should be able to answer any questions!

Good Luck with your interview,

Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest