The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hayley...
Get a girl to like you eh? Really, the only way is the long haul, be a really good friend and then who knows?

Ahh. Well, in that case I certainly have time on my side - uni courses can b pretty long. What would u say is the diff. between a really good friend and just a good friend in that case then? :P
Ellie4
Hehe, feel free!

Thanks. :wink:
Pollo Loco
Thanks. :wink:

Damn, that's the funniest chicken i've seen yet - is it ok if i use it as my avatar? :P
Do Chickens Fly
Damn, that's the funniest chicken i've seen yet - is it ok if i use it as my avatar? :P

By all means. I can't remeber where i got it from though. Sorry. If you can find it, go ahead. BTW my user name translates to "crazy chicken", hence the avatar.
Pollo Loco
By all means. I can't remeber where i got it from though. Sorry. If you can find it, go ahead. BTW my user name translates to "crazy chicken", hence the avatar.

I don't think it wants me to use your avatar, as when I used the URL, it said the image was too large :'(...
Do Chickens Fly
Plz give me some suggestions... this is starting to annoy me :x..

bdw chikens dont fly
tammypotato
bdw chikens dont fly

Hehe, I always thought it was because they're simply lazy. That with a little encouragement (e.g. a fox behind them), they'd flee onto the nearest rooftop.
Do Chickens Fly
I don't think it wants me to use your avatar, as when I used the URL, it said the image was too large :'(...

Just a sec, i know how you're supposed to do it. You have to set it as your profile picture and your avatar.
Reply 28
Yaaaaaaay, look at the lovely mad chicken's signature :smile:
Hmm - I don't see the avatar :frown:
Ellie4
Yaaaaaaay, look at the lovely mad chicken's signature :smile:

Thanks for that. It seemed to strike a chord with me that one. BTW how am i lovely, i'm just mad. Thanks for the compliment though!! :biggrin:
Reply 31
Pollo Loco
Thanks for that. It seemed to strike a chord with me that one. BTW how am i lovely, i'm just mad. Thanks for the compliment though!! :biggrin:

I've decided you're lovely, so you are! :smile:
Do Chickens Fly
Plz give me some suggestions... this is starting to annoy me :x..

well, you could tell her to get out of your mouth.
Reply 33
Do Chickens Fly
but... I mean't permanently.

Go see "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". Then decide if you really want to forget her permanently.
Ellie4
I've decided you're lovely, so you are! :smile:

Thanks. Sweeps a sardonic bow. It's nice of you to say that. Mmm, it's nice to feel liked. :biggrin:
Do Chickens Fly
Hmm - I don't see the avatar :frown:

Erm, have you got custom avatar checked. Can't think of anything else. Maybe you should check the FAQ.
You could always beat yourself round the head until you get amnesia or just try to drink a pub out of business.
wiwarin_mir
You could always beat yourself round the head until you get amnesia or just try to drink a pub out of business.

Funnily enough, I did the latter a while back - but not in a pub. Consequences (the next day) weren't ideal. I think it served more to reduce her interest (if any) in me than reduce mine of her.
Do Chickens Fly
Funnily enough, I did the latter a while back - but not in a pub. Consequences (the next day) weren't ideal. I think it served more to reduce her interest (if any) in me than reduce mine of her.

That is good then, get her to dislike you more, then she goes and you can go on with your existance mr anderson.
Reply 39
musiq
From experience, time is the only thing that truly gets a girl outta your mind! The more you like her the more time it takes!! Otherwise you need to find a girl you like even more!

how do you get a girl to like you?....hmm...i don't know. it would depend on the girl and the situation.

I agree with what Musiq said and what some of the others have said. From experience, it takes longer depending on circumstances and obviously how much you liked her. Sometimes you will not FORGET her, you will just get over her and move on. If you can find someone else who you like more though you most likely wouldn't give a shit about the girl you wanted to forget about, so then she is, in essence, gone from your mind.

Easily done. :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending