The Student Room Group

National 5 Maths 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Please could you email me them at [email protected]
Original post by Shekabi08
Please could you email me them at [email protected]

Don't worry mate I've sent you them, have you got them yet?
Nope not yet 😣

Original post by Ronanmcquade
Don't worry mate I've sent you them, have you got them yet?
Original post by Shekabi08
Nope not yet 😣

Don't panic, on it's way
Got them yet
Would you mind sending them to me as well [email protected], I have also messaged you on Facebook

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks man. I got them. Would you mind telling me what q13 in the non calc is worth, cuz it got cut off in the photo
No bother they'll be there just now mate. Lol should start charging money for this :smile:
3 marks
Have you sent them to me yet, I still haven't got it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry mate that should be it now, just ignore all my workings :smile:
please email me it too at [email protected]
Sorry to annoy but I still haven't received an email from you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got 78% in the prelim and that was one of the lowest in my class however the class below me got 32% average
Original post by Larissa14
Yeah I got a few, maybe just half more. I will be surprised fif I don't get a c but I've not achieved enough Marks for a b
I got the 1st vector question right q3 on paper 2 I think. I was surprised I got this right becuase I don't think we even did vectors in the class this year much , maybe just a lesson haha

haha well done then and good luck, i'm sure you'll do better than you expect:smile:
Original post by mariabrightside
haha well done then and good luck, i'm sure you'll do better than you expect:smile:

Yeah , I think it would all depend what grade boundaries are. I think the would make all the difference to me
can someone please email me the paper? my email is [email protected] - the person with the facebook hasn't sent me it. plz .(ross ill email it to you once ive got it)
Reply 318
Original post by yaseen_15
can someone please email me the paper? my email is [email protected] - the person with the facebook hasn't sent me it. plz .(ross ill email it to you once ive got it)

I don't know if your talking about me or the another one but if you could that'll be great
He's talking about me, were friends at school

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending