The Student Room Group

Have you ever been catfished?

Whether it be someone's not as good looking in real life or even worse..... I can say I have! And it was really annoying because I felt that I had wasted time getting to know them.... Of course looks aren't everything but when people don't match what they look like online is it wrong to pi** off?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah kinda. Got talking to a guy on some chat app for a week and asked if I wanted to meet up soon. One day I randomly scrolled back through our conversation and realised he'd claimed to have a different job the first time we'd spoken to a few days later (when i'd forgot the initial conversation). Asked him about it and at first he joked about it, then later on told me he'd lied and the profile was fake and the pics were random ones he'd used from someone's facebook.

Weird thing was I saw the guy, that was in the pictures (so not who I spoke to) a few days later which was very surreal.
yes in a way i gave a gift to an attractive girl a couple of years older than me it was one of the items i bought for my business so i have learnt to keep work/pleasure separate but the story is i received the most expensive hand job no one's beaten me yet as it cost £300 given in kind in the weird relationship turns out after she left i found out just how many of my friends had be intimate with her turns out around 24 of them both male and female

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending