The Student Room Group

My sister has purposely not been talking to me for 4 days

She complains that we have a weak ‘sister relationship’ but when you act as petty as this, then ofc we would.
I’m 18 and she’s 24.
We were ordering food a few days ago and my parents were out and my cousin was over. She kept asking me what I wanted to eat from across the house so I kept saying ‘huh’ cuz I couldn’t hear her and I was doing my school work. Then she storms into my room, shouts at me telling me how rude I am and I was fiddling about with a pencil and she said ‘can’t you sit still have you got ADHD’ and for the rest of the night, she got my cousin to ask me everything and she didn’t talk to me and she claimed that I was the one acting weird. I won’t lie, I was in the wrong. But now she’s not talking to me and it’s been 4 days?! How petty is that.
It’s the fact that this has happened before when i was 13

We were both joking around and I called her a ‘catfish’ as a joke and she didn’t talk to me for a week. We live in the same house and she ignored me and everything. Every time I have to apologise and beg for us to be friends again it’s not fair why is she like this.

My brother and I (he’s 15) have such a strong relationship and he’s never like this
Reply 1
You can apologize politely and explain everything clearly to her. Hopefully, she'll comprehend the situation and will forgive you for whatever happened.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending