The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU

Hey,everyone,
I have received an unconditional offer from this university and for me is very important to find out more about the uni becuse i have heard different oppinions so if there is any students from NTU please respond!
The questions that bothers me is is there a friendly atmosphere? hard to get a job? of course about the education?
Hi,

Firstly well done on getting your unconditional offer from the university. I am currently a student at NTU and I think that it is a very friendly atmosphere and that the staff are there for you if you have any problems and also there to arrange any meetings if you are stuck with any pieces of the work or anything. Obviously this is experience from the business school which I am studying with so it could be different for you.

In regards to getting a job, NTU is based right in the city centre and it is a high populated student city which means that there will be lots of opportunities for students like yourself to get a job so i wouldn't think that it would be to difficult to get a job when coming over to Nottingham.

If you have any more questions or would like me to help you with anything else then please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to help you out :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Thank you very much for your answers, you really helped me, now I am not that much stressed about it all :smile:
Its okay,

If you think of any other questions in the future or would like anymore help then just let me know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending