The Student Room Group

Do girls care about intelligence?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nottie
Not true. Intelligence is such a turn on.
Why do you think boys lie and say they are medics on night outs?

Why would they lie about being a medic then? They should lie about doing something like maths or physics at uni.
Reply 21
Original post by Drusilla
Why would they lie about being a medic then? They should lie about doing something like maths or physics at uni.

maths and physics is nerdy. Law is cocky. Medicine is perfect
Original post by Nottie
maths and physics is nerdy. Law is cocky. Medicine is perfect

You wanted intelligence... lol.
They care about money only.
I like girls, but yup.

Like she doesn't need to be an academic genius. I just want someone who can hold an interesting conversation and takes an interest in the world around her.
I think most people are attracted to intelligence.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
They care about money only.

Tell that to Elliot Rodger.
Reply 27
As long as I can have both serious and laid-back conversations alike with him, I don't care how intelligent he is.
Original post by cole-slaw
Tell that to Elliot Rodger.

He had no game lmao.
Intelligence and wisdom is so attractive. Not necessarily A*s all round, but just interesting perceptions and observations of life. :love:
(edited 9 years ago)
Most people don't care about money at all. Maybe a tiny, tiny proportion of gold diggers, but they're not the kind of girls you'd want to get into a relationship with anyway.
He had no game lmao.

He was a sexist, misogynist prick.

If girls care about one thing more than any other, its that you're not a sexist, misogynist prick.

One example of being a sexist, misogynist prick might be saying things like "girls only care about money".
Yes. Not so smart that they're constantly running rings around me though.
He was a sexist, misogynist prick.

If girls care about one thing more than any other, its that you're not a sexist, misogynist prick.

One example of being a sexist, misogynist prick might be saying things like "girls only care about money".

You're just butt hurt that you don't have enough money for the 10/10s
Intelligent enough for you to engage in meaningful discussions, debates etc.
Depends on the girl. I went out with a guy who was genius level clever and I found it a bit of a turn on! He was very humble about it and valued my views. I loved being to learn from him.

I have also been out with someone I went to high school with and he wasn't very academically clever and never got into sixth form or did well in college. I was attractive to him just as much and I didn't mind being the more intelligent one. He was much more funnier than me and cooked so well... oh and attractive.

So, it depends on the girl really. Its definitely not a factor for me. Im not money motivated or IQ motivated for that matter. Personality ( and a little bit of looks) does it for me. :smile:
Reply 36
Intelligence is one of my biggest 'turn ons'; hypothetically speaking, the perfect guy would be on a similar level to me or more intelligent but in reality I wouldn't actually care and would just like a guy for who he is regardless of intellect. :smile:
You're just butt hurt that you don't have enough money for the 10/10s

Actually I do have enough money.

Not that it matters, because I had plenty of 10/10s when I was unemployed anyway.

You may need to rethink your strategy here: if you think the only way to get hot women is to get rich, you're going to get the same result as Elliot.

My advice: be less of a sexist prick, girls might find you less obnoxious and actually want to sleep with you.

Not that it matters, because I had plenty of 10/10s when I was unemployed anyway.

You may need to rethink your strategy here: if you think the only way to get hot women is to get rich, you're going to get the same result as Elliot.

My advice: be less of a sexist prick, girls might find you less obnoxious and actually want to sleep with you.

lol im loving the banter!

Nice proof.

True words of the poor.

Quick Reply

Latest