The Student Room Group

AS Level AQA English Literature B Predicitons for June 2015 exam

The texts I am studying are The Kite Runner, The Great Gatsby, Tennyson and Keats Poetry and was wondering if anyone had predictions for possible questions that might come up in the exam for wither Section A or B?
Original post by Gingerlamps1335
The texts I am studying are The Kite Runner, The Great Gatsby, Tennyson and Keats Poetry and was wondering if anyone had predictions for possible questions that might come up in the exam for wither Section A or B?

Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82
Reply 2
Heyy we I this exam and I do KR and Tennyson, the questions that our teachers think will come up for section a-how does Tennyson tell the story in Tithonus and for KR chapter 1/the fight scene/sohrab tries to kill himself chapter, section b is anyone's guess really could be anything
Reply 3
Any predictions for what chapter of Great Gatsby would come up for Section A?
also any predictions for what type of narrative would come up for section B?
There's no real point asking about predictions on here to be honest, as The Student Room's not a teacher's forum and besides, even some teachers can't accurately predict what's going to come up. Therefore, if you're relying on other people's predictions on what's going to come up, you could really mess it if (and it's quite likely) they're wrong about it.

The best thing to do is just to revise as much as possible, covering almost every possible question, starting from now! After all, if you have the right kind of thinking and good analytical skills then you may even be able to think of some new ideas during the exam.

So for books and poems, just go through your notes on every chapter/stanza and perhaps re-write them, and then you may even be able to add new points even while you're sitting the exam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending