The Student Room Group

BPTC offers from University of Law, BPP and City - please help!

I have received offers for the BPTC from ULaw, BPP and City, however I am seriously stuck as to which university to choose. For some reason I am tempted to go with BPP but the University of Law selection process is drawing me to choose ULaw. Can anyone who has made their decision or has done/completed the BPTC at any of these institutions offer any guidance please?

Thanks!
Go with your gut instinct! Bpp is good heard good things about it but then again I've also heard good things about university of law! A couple of people I know said its brilliant

I am also going to be applying this month any tips advise you can give me would be helpful

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I would go for City. Its ranked ''excellent'' for BPTC and LPC courses (only one ranked ''excellent''in London).
Original post by lawgirl34
I have received offers for the BPTC from ULaw, BPP and City, however I am seriously stuck as to which university to choose. For some reason I am tempted to go with BPP but the University of Law selection process is drawing me to choose ULaw. Can anyone who has made their decision or has done/completed the BPTC at any of these institutions offer any guidance please?

Thanks!

Not a barrister myself, but I hear City has the most cachet of the three for the Bar course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending