The Student Room Group

Business Internal assessement--advice??

Our school had major probs with business, we didnt have a teacher for ages, etc. Now we have one, but he's totally useless and has no idea about the internal aseessement!
I really need some help. I thought of doing International Marketing of Tescos in China, but since they entred china in 2004 i dont know if i can still do that. If yes, what kind of research question would you advice??
Thanx!:wink:
Reply 1
UMM u finished your EE before your Business internals???? wow thats awesome....Umm since you are doing Business HL....u should pick a topic where it involves all the topics covered in the syllabus. Like marketing, finance, HR (human resources), FINANCE!!! (this u must include)....very important....all the ratios....i have done the project...came up to 30 pages...where i included all this. Not to sure about the topic though. Umm the topic has to be little bit more focused.....idk hope this helps on whatever i said....lol... Best of luck
Reply 2
Thanks Volatile! :smile: Ummm..30 pages?! I though the maximum was 2000 words...oh well, im in for a fun xmas then!
Reply 3
actually my BM teacher showed a sample of a student's internal project. He wrote up to 35 pages and the word count came upto 1,998. so thats obviously not true. But he got 21/25. So i guess the word count dont really matter...as long as u include all the contents in your report. I havent seen anyone getting penalized on their essays because of the exceeding number of words. Anyways just focus on what i told u....make sure you use as much source as possible...Yea and maximum number of words are 2300.
Reply 4
It's best to focus your IA on a business close to you. This is because primary research is fundamental to the B&M IA so it makes it easier to do questionnaires, interviews etc.

Latest

Trending

Trending