The Student Room Group

A level choices

I really want to study Law at university, and the college I'm going to we have to choose 4 subjects for A level, I'm thinking of Choosing English lot, classics, law and philosophy. However I have heard unis don't like students who have Law as an A level? So instead of Law what would be a good a level choice out of Geography, Ancient history, history or psychology? Bearing mind I don't want to do maths or the three sciences as I am weak at them
Reply 1
Original post by ambermariemorgan
I really want to study Law at university, and the college I'm going to we have to choose 4 subjects for A level, I'm thinking of Choosing English lot, classics, law and philosophy. However I have heard unis don't like students who have Law as an A level? So instead of Law what would be a good a level choice out of Geography, Ancient history, history or psychology? Bearing mind I don't want to do maths or the three sciences as I am weak at them

I did psychology at AS and it was my favourite. You learn so much and it is different from what you learn at GCSE. I really liked the topics and the case studies. Only be aware there are a lot of case studies and theories/models to memorise and some long answer questions. But it's amazing and bonkers.

Quick Reply

Latest