The Student Room Group

Is Tower Hill in London a good area for student living?

Hey guys,

I was recently offered a place at Regent's University in London so I've been looking at Urbanest in Tower Hill for accommodation (I wasn't hugely keen on uni halls on open day). Has anyone lived in this area and if so is it a good/nice place to live?

I'm not a massive fan going out to clubs - the odd drink at the pub and a stand-up comedy show suits me better! I enjoy a bit of exploring too :rolleyes:

I was originally looking at St Pancras and Kings Cross Urbanest but I think there's no more availability for either. I'd appreciate your thoughts and/or any other recommendations for off campus accommodation.

Thanks!
Sophie
Reply 1
Original post by ughitssophie
Hey guys,

I was recently offered a place at Regent's University in London so I've been looking at Urbanest in Tower Hill for accommodation (I wasn't hugely keen on uni halls on open day). Has anyone lived in this area and if so is it a good/nice place to live?

I'm not a massive fan going out to clubs - the odd drink at the pub and a stand-up comedy show suits me better! I enjoy a bit of exploring too :rolleyes:

I was originally looking at St Pancras and Kings Cross Urbanest but I think there's no more availability for either. I'd appreciate your thoughts and/or any other recommendations for off campus accommodation.

Thanks!
Sophie

Personally I'd say it's a bit on the pricey side, given the area, and even if uni halls aren't always the fanciest looking places, usually better socially :tongue:
Reply 2
Hi Sophie,

I sent you a private message about Urbanest King's cross

Regards
Reply 3
Original post by joaquimc
Hi Sophie,

Regards

Are you also staying at King's Cross this year?
Reply 4
Yes, i do. I m looking for someone to take over my room during the summer because i won't be in London. So if you know someone who could be interested
Original post by ughitssophie
Hey guys,

Thanks!
Sophie

Hello Sophie

Magenta House is located close to Tower Hill, we are just off the Whitechapel Road close to Aldgate East Tube, we have plenty of postgrads, therefore its a fairly quiet accommodation, check our website for me details and give us a call if you want more information:
http://thestudenthousingcompany.com/locations/london/magenta-house/

Thanks

Paul
Original post by joaquimc
Hi Sophie,

Regards

I am also interested in this accommodation. can you share your experience?
Original post by lisamarievivan
I am also interested in this accommodation. can you share your experience?

Hey there! Hope you're doing good!

If you're still looking for accommodation, I'm looking for someone to take over my contract at urbanest St. Pancras for an ensuite room from September 2015 to Sept 2016. You'll be sharing a kitchen and living room with 4 other people. Nice location with great transport links and within walking distance to Russell Square! £269ppw. Please PM me if interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending