The Student Room Group

Biology AQA B2+3

Scroll to see replies

Anyone have 2015 igcse papers for b3?
Can someone please help me. Is speciation along the lines of were 2 species are isolated by either geographical barriers or something and they evolve so successful genes are passed on to offspring and forms a different species?

p.s Good Luck everyone :smile:
Reply 22
I'm much more confident for B2 than I am for B3, just so many comparison questions in B3 for different systems (circulatory, kidney, heart) I'm bound to mix something up. Really hoping for some long questions on the heart etc., been revising that really hard. Swear I've done every practice paper now :smile:
Reply 23
Past papers are a problem with B3, as there are only 3, I've done them all too, and I'm wishing there were more :/
Reply 24
Original post by Ianson10
How you guys feeling?? Done a past paper on both and got 56/60 and 58/60 respectively, dedicated the past weekend to Biology.
Lemme know how you're all feeling and predictions on the six markers...
Good luck everyone

Damn, for B2 on the 2014 i got 51/60
Reply 25
Original post by 99-bdk23
Past papers are a problem with B3, as there are only 3, I've done them all too, and I'm wishing there were more :/

There's the Jan 2013, though it is slightly different, only out of 45 and the specimen paper, though no grade boundaries for that one
I have all the knowledge but get like half marks in exam papers because my wording is so crappy :confused:Anyone have "catch-alls" for getting the marks, to do with wording your answers?
Reply 27
Original post by JackHarrison
There's the Jan 2013, though it is slightly different, only out of 45 and the specimen paper, though no grade boundaries for that one

Do you have a link to the Jan 2013 one please? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending