The Student Room Group

The fact that exams are so soon still hasnt hit me yet

the fact that i am acting normal and i am not a little stressed is driving me crazy!! What should i do???
Reply 1
It's okay to not be stressed aha! Maybe make a revision schedule or something similar so you can see how much time you have left before exams and how much you have to do in that time. Try not to be too stressed out though, being relaxed is good :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by DDarcy
It's okay to not be stressed aha! Maybe make a revision schedule or something similar so you can see how much time you have left before exams and how much you have to do in that time. Try not to be too stressed out though, being relaxed is good :smile:

Thank you! I've always tried to make revision schedules but they never work out! What do you think i should do? Any tips?
Reply 3
I've found making lists really helpful, like each day write down all the stuff you need to get done (most important stuff first) and then tick it off as you go. Feels quite satisfying to realise how much you can get done in a day!

Make set times to revise (like an hour revision and a 20 minute break, then another hour etc.) and really try and stick to it. Turning your phone off while you're revising really helps and when you give yourself breaks try to get up and move to another room so you associate sitting at your desk with working.

Also if you make a revision timetable and pin it up somewhere that you'll see it every day it makes you more likely to remember it :smile: Hope that helps! :smile:
I can't believe it either. I don't know how to revise like I've already done all of the past papers for everything and when I try to revise I lose concentration. I'm usually really good with revision I don't know what's happened to me!

Are you doing AS or A2?
Reply 5
Original post by katemate98
I can't believe it either. I don't know how to revise like I've already done all of the past papers for everything and when I try to revise I lose concentration. I'm usually really good with revision I don't know what's happened to me!

Are you doing AS or A2?

A2, same!! except i haven't done all the past papers yet!
Reply 6
Hit yourself on the face with a exam paper, should do the trick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest