Scroll to see replies

easiest exam ever
Original post by Pra99
I bet my house that the 6 marker in p2 will be about stars

gimmie yo house brah.

not a single question on stars babe
Six marker the best ever omg
The six marker was the best
I absolutely loved that paper, 6 marker was on the easiest topic they could give us. They were a lot of definition questions which was good but nothing on stars, which was dissapoining given the amount of revision I did on that topic 😂
Reply 625
Easy six marker, but what did you guys get for the questions about the Rocket? Especially the last 3 sub questions with Joules and Gravitational Potential Energy and the Height difference...?

on P2
Original post by Extazzy
Easy six marker, but what did you guys get for the questions about the Rocket? Especially the last 3 sub questions with Joules and Gravitational Potential Energy and the Height difference...?

on P2

Was the height one to do with a change in gravitational energy or something? I think I got it wrong.
loved the exam was great, what did people get for the momentum question with the velocity equation thing that was 3 marks?
For one of the first questions, was it A B or C that had the most resistance?? i wrote C but i'm probably wrong
Original post by pineapple4901
For one of the first questions, was it A B or C that had the most resistance?? i wrote C but i'm probably wrong

i put C too but I have no idea if it is correct :/
Original post by Extazzy

on P2

3.6 and 7.2 if thats the right question

Original post by sophiew1
loved the exam was great, what did people get for the momentum question with the velocity equation thing that was 3 marks?

I got 5 and so did a lot of people in my school :smile:
Original post by hassank1198
gimmie yo house brah.

not a single question on stars babe

Apart from the natural occurrence of nuclear fusion. That happens in a supernova
Original post by hangra97
i put C too but I have no idea if it is correct :/

me as well
What did everyone get for the half life question? Never understood that :/
Original post by Jjme123
Apart from the natural occurrence of nuclear fusion. That happens in a supernova

or in the centre of stars??
Original post by sophiew1

i got 5m/s
Which graph did you all tick for the one to do with the rocket??
Original post by jxssamy

A, probably wrong.
Original post by jxssamy

A but i'm more than likely wrong, wbu?
Original post by jxssamy

I ticked the third one but I was unsure...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending