wannabe-doctor
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
How do I go about answering this 12 marker:
'Outline and evaluate research into stress-related illnesses and the immune system'
Thank you
ajohn11
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Mention the aim findings procedure and conclusion of one or two studies into the stress related illnesses such as cohen or kiecolt-glaser as for ao1

Then for the evaluation write strengths and weaknesses of these studies such as supporting studies or validity and ethical issues aim for about 3 paragraphs on ao2

Hope this helps
victoria1998
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'd personally go for Kiecolt-Glaser, simply because it's easy to remember because of the exam context.

It's so relevant to us right now, it's unreal! Hahaha!
Lad lol
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by victoria1998)
I'd personally go for Kiecolt-Glaser, simply because it's easy to remember because of the exam context.

Brady monkey study could apply as well. Is Kiecolt and glaser the one about 13 alzheimer's carers blah blah wound took like 10 days longer to heal from a punch biopsy.

Swag. unlocked.
wannabe-doctor
Rep:
(Original post by ajohn11)
Mention the aim findings procedure and conclusion of one or two studies into the stress related illnesses such as cohen or kiecolt-glaser as for ao1

Then for the evaluation write strengths and weaknesses of these studies such as supporting studies or validity and ethical issues aim for about 3 paragraphs on ao2

Hope this helps
Thank you 😊
Stressing out about this exam
wannabe-doctor
Rep:
(Original post by victoria1998)

I know right!
Can't believe the exams tomorrow already
victoria1998
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by wannabe-doctor)
I know right!
Can't believe the exams tomorrow already
I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared, I'm doing the approach's into psychopathology now...

Kill me? Someone? Please?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (67)
33.5%
Yes - a trusted person (54)
27%
No (52)
26%
I'm not sure (27)
13.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise