The Student Room Group

Is hat I said rude?

I talking to group of people, there was a female who was in a romantic relationship.o

I told her that she was physically appealing but I didn't find her attractive.

She was hurt by it.

I don't understand why, she's in a romantic relationship, her partner finds her appealing, why does it matter what other people think about her? All that should matter is her partner's opinion on her face.
Was there any need for you to say that? There are some things you really shouldn't say to people.
Reply 2
because shes a slut
Reply 3
Don't believe you for a second, this is a weird conversation to have. Very clearly this is a made up scenario you've posted so you can talk about not being attracted to people yet again. It's getting old. Why not just go out and find someone who wants a non-sexual romantic relationship with you instead of obsessing all day
Original post by AvaAdore
Don't believe you for a second, this is a weird conversation to have. Very clearly this is a made up scenario you've posted so you can talk about not being attracted to people yet again. It's getting old. Why not just go out and find someone who wants a non-sexual romantic relationship with you instead of obsessing all day

Um... No, this happened today at my college.
I'm not obsessed with anything.

Finding a romantic relationship is easier said than done. There are so many factors to think about.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by OU Student
Was there any need for you to say that? There are some things you really shouldn't say to people.

We were talking about relationships.
I didn't call her ugly.

Her partner finds her appealing so it shouldn't matter to her what I think/said.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending