The Student Room Group

Do you have a type?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NutE
yep, black/very very dark brown hair, light skinned/slightly tanned, big hands, tall, dark eyes, slim build but not overly toned or muscular.Never knew I had a type until I just thought about it now haha.

you just described me :wink:
Reply 21
Original post by GeorgeTownsend
It's quite weird that I have never dated a blonde reason why I never fall or have a thing for blondes.

But every girl that I have dated have been olive skinned, dark haired or had dark eyes.

That's why I always fall for dark haired girls rather than blondes, because I have never had my heart broken by a blonde girl or dated a blonde girl.

So I don't know what it is, but the girls that I date have left an effect on me were the girls resemble my exes. And every girl that I date has to resemble my ex.:s-smilie:

It's weird I know, but that's what the heart wants.:lol:
hahaha!!:lol:
Original post by Anonymous
I know a girl who insists she doesn't have a type yet all her ex boyfriends have tight jeans, nose rings, big stretchy ear piercings and light coloured hair.Quite clearly she DOES have a type. The girl was asked out by non-pierced average everyday white men, Indian men and black men. She rejected every one and now her current boyfriend looks like someone out of an emo band for gay rejects and exactly like the others. So why is this girl telling everyone how 'unique' and different she is if not for fake compliments and attention?

Everyone is unique. And who are you to judge if they are fake compliments. She may be shallow. And she definitely has a type. But have you considered that possibly she may actually have a low self-esteem and may think the compliments are jokes and she is defending herself.
I am not disagreeing with you that girls are shallow but I do disagree with your idea that it seems to be only girls... I also disagree that people reject people and say they are unique to be attention seeking. I know a lot of people who attention seek because they have extremely low self esteem to the extreme that any attention is positive attention...

(FYI to the person who was asking about why people are responding anonymously I only did so because I am not normally quite so hostile with a response and I do not want my hostility to reflect upon who I am portrayed as online. I am not a member of most social networking sites for this reason... I do not want something said in the heat of the moment held against me)
The hypocrisy and fake politeness of girls makes me sick!

Geez man calm down.

My celebrity crushes are normally all ginger haired, but as for actual crushes on people I know irl, well they're all over the place.
Reply 24
you just described me :wink:

PM me :wink:
Original post by Samia.a
hahaha!!:lol:

Why is that so funny?:hmmm:
Dont really have a type but if i had to choose id prob say Far East Asian guys (Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Filipinos)
ohhh gamers :colondollar:
Yes I probably do.

I've liked/had things with girls of almost any type, but of the ones I've been in real relationships with (which I guess could mean I liked them more) none have been white.
Original post by e aí rapaz
Yes I probably do.

I've liked/had things with girls of almost any type, but of the ones I've been in real relationships with (which I guess could mean I liked them more) none have been white.

that is a beautiful picture in your signature. i want to be there :/
that is a beautiful picture in your signature. i want to be there :/

Me too!
Original post by e aí rapaz
Me too!

lets make a raft and sail there! you can be Wilson

:biggrin:
lets make a raft and sail there! you can be Wilson

:biggrin:

Sorry, I never make travel plans with anons.
Dark hair, brown or green eyes, average height and build and a beard with sleeve tatts. A hipster pretty much lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I kinda have a preference but I am interested in other guys appearances besides that. I love guys who are tall with long hair :love: Slim/medium build too.
Tall (most of them), broad shouldered, expressive eyes, high cheekbones, seem to have a thing for quite prominent dark brows (makes the eyes more striking), nice smile, musical, strong character...
I've always been attracted to darker features for some reason. All the women I've dated and the ones I'm attracted to have dark hair, dark eyes, brown skin, etc.
The type that don't like me...

Lol i don't have a type, i will 'talk' to a lot of people simply for my amusement but hardcore infatuation comes when i find my sarcastic soulmate. The constant 'sarcastic' insults are oh so attractive.

I have no aesthetic preference what so ever. Seriously.
(edited 8 years ago)
I always go for high cheekbones lol. plus dark curly hair, esp on girls. Personality-wise, a sense of humour and cultured.
(edited 8 years ago)
I ain't go to type, bad b***hes is the only thing that i like

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending