The Student Room Group

Girls, especially English girls please answer

Would you go out with a foreigner like you do with an English guy?

Scroll to see replies

It depends on where the guy is from. I know most white English girls wont even date a British born Oriental guy let alone a foreign one. :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by buci98

Yeah of course girls would
Unless you are oxbridge material then no cx
Reply 4
I'm from Hungary :smile:
Thanks for answers xx
Reply 5
If I was attracted to the guy it wouldn't matter to me I mean I have a soft spot for Germans. Richard Freitag, Marcel Nguyen, Nico Rosberg... I'd have any (English girl speaking)
Reply 6
I'm sure many would say yes to a hot Italian man trying to woo them. :giggle:
Reply 7
Of course I would if I was attracted to them. Actually I do like pretty much any foreign accent - it makes a guy more interesting to me.
Reply 8
Original post by TTWNGCBC
Of course I would if I was attracted to them. Actually I do like pretty much any foreign accent - it makes a guy more interesting to me.

Why is that?
Reply 9
Original post by buci98
Why is that?

Um I dunno... I guess you just get used to English guys and a change is more exciting.
British girls appear to be more concerned about your social circles than anything else. So if you're in with a circle they like then I don't see why not, but obviously this is harder for foreigners.

Don't see why you'd be interested in British girls if you're from a country with seriously beautiful women though.
Original post by AfcFob
If I was attracted to the guy it wouldn't matter to me I mean I have a soft spot for Germans. Richard Freitag, Marcel Nguyen, Nico Rosberg... I'd have any (English girl speaking)

Haha Nico Rosberg..do you watch Formula One?
I am a Lewis Hamilton kinda gal;D
Original post by Mr Smurf
It depends on where the guy is from. I know most white English girls wont even date a British born Oriental guy let alone a foreign one. :frown:

Oh ffs
Reply 13
Original post by Jebedee
British girls appear to be more concerned about your social circles than anything else. So if you're in with a circle they like then I don't see why not, but obviously this is harder for foreigners.

Don't see why you'd be interested in British girls if you're from a country with seriously beautiful women though.

Yeah I know that hungarian girls are beautiful but given that I live in the UK and will be here at least for 5 years, or more I don't see how I could have a relationship with a hungarian, if you know what I mean :biggrin: but tbh I'd prefer a hungarian, and not just because they look great..:smile:
Reply 14
Original post by fabsafxo
Haha Nico Rosberg..do you watch Formula One?
I am a Lewis Hamilton kinda gal;D

Umm yes!!! The f1 is amazing!!! My ideal driver is actually Jules Bianchi but... well let's not mention it (sob):bawling:
Original post by Mr Smurf

Damn you got there quick. You get updates on your phone or something when a white girl thread comes up?
Original post by AfcFob
Umm yes!!! The f1 is amazing!!! My ideal driver is actually Jules Bianchi but... well let's not mention it (sob):bawling:

Awh aha Jules Bianchi is very good looking, but he is injured!!:frown:

I like Lewis and Alonso:smile:)

I was so upset Nico won Monaco though,Lewis needs to win the championship again!!
Original post by buci98

I don't see why not, if i liked someone it wouldn't matter. However if they couldn't speak a word of english or somthing then that would obviously not work haha
Reply 18
Original post by fabsafxo
Awh aha Jules Bianchi is very good looking, but he is injured!!:frown:

I like Lewis and Alonso:smile:)

I was so upset Nico won Monaco though,Lewis needs to win the championship again!!

Rather have Jensen than Alonso but it's personal opinion and Nico needs the title Lewis already has 2😉😄
Original post by AfcFob
Rather have Jensen than Alonso but it's personal opinion and Nico needs the title Lewis already has 2😉😄

Hahah nah too cocky for me;/
Nico and Lewis's relationshop though:wink: LOVE IT.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending