The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Accommodation

Hi
I have apply for accommodation and just wording if anyone else's and what they have applied for. I am a bit nervous as my course it at the harcourt hill campus so done want my accommodation to be miles away. That why I am a bit nervous about having to pick 5 choice as I would only really live in my first 3 choices. But I know Oxford brookes pick your choice randomly so anyone know the chance of getting the accommodation I want
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
You usually do get the choice you want as long as you apply at early stages; I got my ffirst choice as well as all of my friends. But to be honest I wouldn't be too worried either way, my course was in Harcourt but I lived in Headington. Besides that Harcourt is a bit desolate compared to other centrally located accommodations like Clive Booth or Paul Kent etc. Headington and Cowley have more transportation links, closer to the shops and city centre etc. If you can be bothered to get the bus to Harcourt for your lessons all of the time then I would suggest staying in Headington or Cowley. Hope you get your first choice though!
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Thanks for the advice. Very helpful

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending