The Student Room Group

Skills test help for pgce

Can you guys please help and give me some advice on the skills. any good wesbites
Reply 1
numeracy ready is a good one to practice on
Original post by Hennaa123
Can you guys please help and give me some advice on the skills. any good wesbites
Reply 2
Original post by ArtJay
numeracy ready is a good one to practice on

Thank you!

do you know any literacy one, the uni i got in has given me a month two pass both skills test
I've linked a youtube video on my blog that I found so helpful for the mental maths part of the skills tests. For the english I used a book (again linked on my blog) I'm sorry that isn't too helpful! You will be fine though, as long as you revise :smile: good luck! http://beingmiss.co.uk/2015/05/27/skills-test-advice/
Reply 4
Hi had my seconda attempt at the literacy and failed again with 4 marks away - spelling twice being a major part in failure to pass. Any tips please, I have researched the most common words etc but none have came up. I have joined the link above. Regards Kind Lewis
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Hi had my seconda attempt at the literacy and failed again with 4 marks away - spelling twice being a major part in failure to pass. Any tips please, I have researched the most common words etc but none have came up. I have joined the link above. Regards Kind Lewis
Reply 6
Original post by MissKatieA
I've linked a youtube video on my blog that I found so helpful for the mental maths part of the skills tests. For the english I used a book (again linked on my blog) I'm sorry that isn't too helpful! You will be fine though, as long as you revise :smile: good luck! http://beingmiss.co.uk/2015/05/27/skills-test-advice/

ah thank you !
Reply 7
I passed my test yesterday in numeracy. It was my last attempt as well :s. I really recommend numeracy ready. Jason
Reply 8
Original post by ArtJay
I passed my test yesterday in numeracy. It was my last attempt as well :s. I really recommend numeracy ready. Jason

Thank you, How did you find it?
Reply 9
Original post by Hennaa123
Thank you, How did you find it?

I found it harder than the second time i did it but able to answer more questions. I walked out thinking i had failed tbh, so i was shocked when i found out i passed
Reply 10
Original post by ArtJay
I found it harder than the second time i did it but able to answer more questions. I walked out thinking i had failed tbh, so i was shocked when i found out i passed

Ah i am dreading it , but hopefully will pass it
Reply 11
Let me know how you guys get on
Reply 12
I am not looking forward to maths, I have always hated it

Quick Reply

Latest