My High School: Social Structure.Watch
(Also if you are wondering why I claimed so many posts, it's because of the fact that I'm not sure how much depth I want to get into the structure and the systems at my school)
For the first post I just wanted to go over a few things(which I will expand upon later)
- My High School lacks a traditional hierarchy is some ways, while there is a social structure that the teachers embrace, it's not very visible and is loosely defined from what I can tell.
- My High School has a somewhat large push with Athletics
- A lot of what I'm learning comes from those above me, so it may be false or inaccurate.
- You need to view the social structure as a web, with clusters of students representing the groups/factions of students.
- The Student Body seems to be Post-Tribe and is undergoing a period of peace and stability, followed by growth for certain groups and shrinkage for others thus causing factions to emerge but with no intent on fighting.