The Student Room Group

The beautiful people appreciation thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chocolatesauce
she's my makeup guru, I love her tutorials so much! gonna use her tutorials for prom :smile:

Me too!
She's just so frickin stunning...her lips, her smile, her eyes :coma:
Original post by TheTruthTeller
She uses skin whitening products and green contacts to looks more white. Looks natural but is fake and desperate to be lighter for Bollywood. Still beautiful- but I'm jus sayin

:eek: her natural eye colour isn't green?!!
Reply 62
May I present to you

Her Majesty Queen Rania of the Jordanian Royal Family
Original post by Biryani007
Me too!
She's just so frickin stunning...her lips, her smile, her eyes :coma:

I know!!! like even when she wakes up shes still looks cute, how is that even possible?! and the thing is shes not proper skinny or anything, shes kinda rounded so it gives me hope hehe
Original post by childofthesun
:eek: her natural eye colour isn't green?!!

Yeah, i'm pretty sure they're naturally brown and that she uses contacts. It's funny cuz there's like a bunch of videos on youtube "exposing" her eye colour lol.
Original post by TheTruthTeller
She uses skin whitening products and green contacts to looks more white. Looks natural but is fake and desperate to be lighter for Bollywood. Still beautiful- but I'm jus sayin

wtf? That's not true, if you see pictures of her as a young teen, she already has light eyes and fair skin
Reply 66

I think I just died?
Original post by yasmin#2
never followed a makeup tutorial from a youtuber but i always watch them to see what they look like before....still amazing :redface:

her hair is life <3

im going to try her curly look for prom, I hope I don't mess it up. my mum wont let me get highlights or anything! :unimpressed:
download.jpg

Aladdin...hottest person not alive :heart::love:
Two men who I think are good looking;
Reply 70
May I also present Her Majesty the Queen of Spain
im going to try her curly look for prom, I hope I don't mess it up. my mum wont let me get highlights or anything! :unimpressed:

if you do it i wanna see :smile:
I know!!! like even when she wakes up shes still looks cute, how is that even possible?! and the thing is shes not proper skinny or anything, shes kinda rounded so it gives me hope hehe

Exactly! :biggrin:
Original post by Dinaa

Yuck.
Original post by jedanselemyia
wtf? That's not true, if you see pictures of her as a young teen, she already has light eyes and fair skin

Just search it up on youtube. I'm not sure how much of it is factual, but her skin and eyes have definatly magically lightened over the years. Not that it bothers me really.
Original post by MsFahima

:love:

I love them!
Ireland Baldwin ImageUploadedByStudent Room1433017333.744300.jpg
Original post by yasmin#2
if you do it i wanna see :smile:

ok lol if it turns out ok :smile:
Original post by jedanselemyia
Ok so this is from the Atlas of Beauty and this girl is from Colombia. I can't believe how flawless she is

Oh my:eek:

Quick Reply

Latest