The Student Room Group

Which destination my girlfriend and I should go?

Hi everyone, I'm seeking some advice on behalf of my girlfriend and me. We're currently planning an adventure and we're keen on finding a destination that we can both relish. We appreciate your input on which destination we should go to. Our aim is to create unforgettable memories and indulge in activities that would deepen our bond. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Original post by Wanderlustory
Hi everyone, I'm seeking some advice on behalf of my girlfriend and me. We're currently planning an adventure and we're keen on finding a destination that we can both relish. We appreciate your input on which destination we should go to. Our aim is to create unforgettable memories and indulge in activities that would deepen our bond. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Castaway cay in the bahamas.
You would have to go on a disney cruise to go there though

Would be easier to give good recommendations, if we know your mutual interest in travel.
Reply 3
Thanks for the recommendations everyone. I got sidetracked offline and didn't get the reply notifications on this thread unfortunately. However after researching on google i found this guide https://easyworldtravels.com/best-holiday-destinations-for-young-couples/#Bali_Indonesia and my girlfriend and I have decided to book a 2 week backpacking trip in Bali. We hope to travel onto Thailand for 2-3 weeks and island hop after Bali. Has anyone here ever been? I'd love to hear any recommendations for must see places! I can't wait to go and thanks in advance :smile:
Thanks for the recommendations everyone. I got sidetracked offline and didn't get the reply notifications on this thread unfortunately. However after researching on google i found this guide https://easyworldtravels.com/best-holiday-destinations-for-young-couples/#Bali_Indonesia and my girlfriend and I have decided to book a 2 week backpacking trip in Bali. We hope to travel onto Thailand for 2-3 weeks and island hop after Bali. Has anyone here ever been? I'd love to hear any recommendations for must see places! I can't wait to go and thanks in advance :smile:

Ubud and Tirta Gangga were the stand out places when we visited Bali.
Reply 5
Its a beautiful way to create a deep bond while traveling and I would recommend Asia, as it is a captivating and diverse continent that stands out as one of the best places to visit for many reasons. From its rich cultural tapestry and historical treasures to its stunning natural landscapes and warm hospitality, Asia offers a unique and unforgettable travel experience.*

Whether exploring ancient temples in Southeast Asia, trekking through the Himalayas, savoring delectable street food, or immersing oneself in vibrant cityscapes, Asia seamlessly combines tradition and modernity, making it an enticing destination for all types of travelers. The continent's diversity ensures something for everyone, creating an enriching and immersive journey that leaves a lasting impression.

Quick Reply

Latest