The Student Room Group

Foot Fetish

Hi everyone, I have a strong foot fetish and have always wanted to smell some girls' feet. I am in secondary school and I want to ask how I can ask girls if I can smell their feet, without sounding creepy. Thank you for any ideas.
Original post by Guy123
Hi everyone, I have a strong foot fetish and have always wanted to smell some girls' feet. I am in secondary school and I want to ask how I can ask girls if I can smell their feet, without sounding creepy. Thank you for any ideas.

not really possible
This isn't something you can just bring up in conversation off the cuff. You need to actually be in a sexual relationship before you start talking about your fetishes, it will always be seen as weird/creepy otherwise.
Reply 3
Sometimes girls actually like talking about it and they usually ask me about my fetish, so bringing it up in conversation is not a problem. I just don't know how I would ask anyone (who trusts me of course).
I think anyone you ask who isn't dating you or a close friend is going to be creeped out.
Reply 5
Original post by EllainKahlo
I think anyone you ask who isn't dating you or a close friend is going to be creeped out.

I do understand what you mean, but only one girl out of the many who do know has ever been creeped out.
Original post by Guy123
I do understand what you mean, but only one girl out of the many who do know has ever been creeped out.

That's good then.
Agreed feet are nice. Hands also :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending