The Student Room Group

Aqa gcse b1 - 05/06/15

Any predictions for the paper this afternoon? :smile:
Good luck to everyone who is taking it!

Scroll to see replies

Remember guys, Thalidomide cures Leprosy, Leprosy is the condition of being a Leprechaun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by StudentOkay
Remember guys, Thalidomide cures Leprosy, Leprosy is the condition of being a Leprechaun.

:lol:
Original post by RachJess4
:lol:

Smile, you've got this! ❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4

Posted from TSR Mobile
wish I read this 3 hrs ago lol I put morning sickness
Original post by N.molina
wish I read this 3 hrs ago lol I put morning sickness

It's a joke it's morning sickness
Original post by Nukelearswede
It's a joke it's morning sickness

She was joking about leprechaun but it does cure leprosy. it asked for what it's used for now- not it's original purpose.
Reply 7
Original post by ReeJess99
She was joking about leprechaun but it does cure leprosy. it asked for what it's used for now- not it's original purpose.

I put morning sickness
Original post by ReeJess99

What a coincidence! Lol! Hope you all got that one mark 💜

Posted from TSR Mobile
Went okay, definitely lost at least 6 marks though, probably quite a few more. Felt much harder than other B1 tests (the 2014 one I got 100 UMS on), hope the grade boundaries are lower.
Reply 10
What a coincidence! Lol! Hope you all got that one mark 💜

Posted from TSR Mobile

Literally thanks to your comment I actually remembered it was leprosy... thank you so much for your leprechaun joke omg :biggrin:
I'm in year 10 and I had no clue what part of the liver makes that protein until I walked out the exam !!! BLOODY RIBOSOMES MAKE PROTEIN :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put letoprosy.. reckon it would still count?
Reply 13
Well i certainly flopped that nicely then. Also, it doesn't cure morning sickness now, its not allowed to be given to pregnant woman so it was leprosy. I completely forgot and put "back pain" what a joke ahaha.
How did you guys find the 6 mark question?
Reply 15
Original post by Sky14107836285
How did you guys find the 6 mark question?

It was soooooo good
What was the answer to the part of a liver cell one?
Did anyone else noticed the mistake in the paper: When it was taking about CO2 in the air it said that respiration TOOK CO2 from the air and photosynthesis RELEASED it?? It should have been the other way round...
Original post by whoopwhoop
What was the answer to the part of a liver cell one?

I put nucleus, but I know some put ribosomes and one put chromosomes.
What did you guys include in the 6 marker?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending