The Student Room Group

Who is your role model?

My role model that is alive today is Steven Hawking or possibly Tim Berners-Lee.

historically, I admire Julius Ceasar.

Scroll to see replies

Foo. @Foo.mp3

Also both of my parents have always done an amazing job and I've learnt a lot from them
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't have one.
Reply 3
I don't subscribe to the concept of role models. Great song though.
Reply 4
myself
Original post by K.C
myself

You're my role model too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by What up dawg
You're my role model too

Posted from TSR Mobile

everything I do, I do it for you
Original post by K.C
everything I do, I do it for you

:0 you... You actually spoke to me :0 <3
(edited 8 years ago)
A shooting star
stalin
Original post by Foo.mp3
My maternal grandfather: RAF Wing Commander MBE, father of 8, dutiful husband and servant of the Lord, wine maker, bee keeper, and all round legend :borat:

Baffling inconsistency :lolwut:

Since the death of my parents you've always been my role model. I have always looked up to you for comfort,support and you've taught me right from wrong
jme
Reply 12
No one.

The more you study history the more you think everyone is fallible and worthy of contempt. Even the greats like Gandhi have done incredibly stupid things that I disagree with. Just look at the guy who won a Nobel prize in science making sexist remarks the other day.
Reply 13
I don't need anyone to look up to or emulate.
Reply 14
Elsa from frozen

and Hiro from big hero 6. - I just cried way too much watching that :sadnod:
Tough one, but I guess it's gotta be this guy..

Spoiler

Nobody.
I had role models ranging from astronauts, ballerians, alpinists, sopranos, musicians, painters, actors and doctors. I saw myself becoming not any of them, even though for some time I was certain that I would come to be one.

After wanting to be a dermatologist (then endocrinologist) for 6 years positively and consecutively, I ended up studying History and International Relations to my family's surprise and horror (given that I had my baccalaureate in Advanced Mathematics, Literature and Human Anatomy & Ecology).

I'm starting to think that move was me trolling on my family for not having let me attend med school. Now we're both gutted, apparently.
Don't have one, never have.

I was always very close with my maternal grandfather, he was that rare mix of being really kind and caring with also being completely badass.
My maternal grandmother

Posted from TSR Mobile
My incredible mother

Quick Reply

Latest