The Student Room Group

AQA Economics in one year?

Hi, I need someone who has done economics in one year to reply and tell me how they did it and what grade they got :smile:

Need to make a decision quite soon so need some insight :smile:
Bump. Same boat as you lol
Original post by Onlyheretoask
Bump. Same boat as you lol

Hope someone replies, how come you're doing economics in one year?
Original post by SheLikeTheMango
Hope someone replies, how come you're doing economics in one year?

Doing it in addition to A Level maths and law plus AS further maths in a 1 year fast track course. Hopefully, will get good enough grades to secure a spot in a reputable / very well regarded uni
Doing it in addition to A Level maths and law plus AS further maths in a 1 year fast track course. Hopefully, will get good enough grades to secure a spot in a reputable / very well regarded uni

Are you in year 12 currently? :smile:
Are you in year 12 currently? :smile:

I actually finished first year of uni. Decided that in order to have the best opportunities available to me for my career aspiration, I need a uni which can offer me those connections. I have since left uni, although I've passed first year with 75% average and I'm now enrolled in a one year fast track course for Maths and Econ. Going to self teach law and AS further maths! Good luck with your studies!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I actually finished first year of uni. Decided that in order to have the best opportunities available to me for my career aspiration, I need a uni which can offer me those connections. I have since left uni, although I've passed first year with 75% average and I'm now enrolled in a one year fast track course for Maths and Econ. Going to self teach law and AS further maths! Good luck with your studies!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is economics going to be self taught or do you have tutors for it?
Is economics going to be self taught or do you have tutors for it?

Tutored
Tutored

Ah i see, is it one of those distance learning courses?
Ah i see, is it one of those distance learning courses?

It's at a local college! 👍🏻

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending