Cheap pizza! I'm in heaven!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
DrEvil
Cheap pizza! I'm in heaven!

stockton just about has more takeaways than residents:wink:

theres an entire street nicknamed "kebab alley" as it has about 10 kebab/pizza shops in a row

and they offer you crazy deals, as theres so much competition
i personally think the takeaways have one massive kitchen at the back of all the shops and all the food is the same just different shop fronts !
As i have said before try a parmo ! they are lush
Reply 23
Regulars get a discount at Redezvous takeaway. So go a few times and they remember you; I don't know the scale of the discount.
Reply 24
You lot must be fat lol!
Reply 25
I've never been, or not knowingly!
Reply 26
Must have put on a couple of pounds though?
Ive lost three stone since i came here actually in 2005...
Reply 28
Ooo - Well done! By the way Vicky, I'm coming to the Stockton open day on Feb 21st. Hope to see you there x
Fantabulous! I may be doing...something on that, no idea. What subject are you applying for again?
Reply 30
Acc and Finance (as stated on my sig) lol. Yeah look out for me. I will be the small Turkish boy with the border lines on his face :P
Reply 31
Accounting and Finance? Poor You...lol. Everyone does the same first year then it splits up into Business/Business Finance/Accounting & Finance. What college have you applied to?
Reply 32
Stephenson College. I got made an AAB offer which was quite strange because from what I've seen on here, others got in with BBC and I got AAAA. But I won't BiTcH anymore about that.

As for why I chose Durham, it was far far far away from my family!!! Beautiful!!
Reply 33
Also, thinking of becoming an accountant with your degree or would you rather do something else?
Reply 34
DrEvil
Stephenson College. I got made an AAB offer which was quite strange because from what I've seen on here, others got in with BBC and I got AAAA. But I won't BiTcH anymore about that.

As for why I chose Durham, it was far far far away from my family!!! Beautiful!!

how do you have an AAB offer? its unconditional right? my offer is unconditional, oh and your offer is higher cos you did BTEC and easier a-levels. come on you should know that
and i am not STALKING you, but then why would i be on Durham forum lol. man you sure Durham has a good busines school, BBC is incredibly low
Reply 35
This is totally random but I'm hoping to go to Durham Stockton for Primary Teaching BA. Just to need to wait for decision. Bah...
Reply 36
Death Eater
how do you have an AAB offer? its unconditional right? my offer is unconditional, oh and your offer is higher cos you did BTEC and easier a-levels. come on you should know that
and i am not STALKING you, but then why would i be on Durham forum lol. man you sure Durham has a good busines school, BBC is incredibly low

As for easy, I could swear I got an A in B&E, the same subject in which you got a B in and try teaching yourself to read, write and speak Turkish AT HOME!! I deferred my entry that's why I got an AAB offer. Now it's unconditional understand?

The business school is good at Durham it's just that it's new and they are trying to attract people to the campus as I'm sure any university would. I was also told that recruiters from the big4 hire there so it's all good. Have a nice time as LSE! :biggrin:
Reply 37
The Business School was founded in 1965. The undergraduate courses at Stockton have only been here in the last decade or two.
Reply 38
Shame! Proved me wrong!
Reply 39
DrEvil
As for easy, I could swear I got an A in B&E, the same subject in which you got a B in and try teaching yourself to read, write and speak Turkish AT HOME!! I deferred my entry that's why I got an AAB offer. Now it's unconditional understand?

The business school is good at Durham it's just that it's new and they are trying to attract people to the campus as I'm sure any university would. I was also told that recruiters from the big4 hire there so it's all good. Have a nice time as LSE! :biggrin:

um do i care? and besides that subjects is not tradational nor respected or particularly difficult lol.

Latest