Durham
Visit website

Meetup time party thang!

This poll is closed

Next meetup. When, where?

Wednesday Feb 1st - Bar crawlage-improvised club choice0%
Thursday Feb 2nd - Bar crawl - loveshack I guess29%
Friday Feb 3rd - Crawl to planetbiscuits.0%
Saturday Feb 4th - Risque trip out into Newcastle *FIRST TSR NEWCASTLE INVASSSSION!*14%
Tuesday Feb 7th - STUDIO 50p night. You know the drill...57%
Total votes: 7
Rightho. I am creating a poll to get interest in the next meetup, when and where. YOU decide! Right, here are some options.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
All your dates are off.

Weds 31st Jan
Thurs 1st Feb
Fri 2nd Feb
Sat 3rd Feb
Tues 6th Feb

I could possibly do Weds, prefer the Tues though. Others are impossibilities!

PS. though NOT AT ALL for Studio. What a pile of poo that place is!!! :rolleyes:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
makes no difference to me, so long as people turn up
Reply 3
BIN! sorry about dates, I am a pathetic ******. Anywhoodle... continue the voting and BY DOBBS DATES cos he's SOOOOO smart :wink:
Everybody should come to Danni night in Collingwood-2nd Feb,in the bar.Lol.
Reply 5
Not sure if I'll still be around in Durham then...:frown:
Reply 6
I think everyone should turn up for my celebrity debut, tomorrow morning at 11am. No one even needs to leave their room - everyone should tune into Purple Radio and have a listen! Or not. I'll probably be rubbish. Still, if you're interested, go to www.purpleradio.co.uk tomorrow at 11am. :biggrin:

P.S. If I'm crap, I'll probably know that I'm crap and will not need to be told as much.
Reply 7
Jelkin
I think everyone should turn up for my celebrity debut, tomorrow morning at 11am. No one even needs to leave their room - everyone should tune into Purple Radio and have a listen! Or not. I'll probably be rubbish. Still, if you're interested, go to www.purpleradio.co.uk tomorrow at 11am. :biggrin:

P.S. If I'm crap, I'll probably know that I'm crap and will not need to be told as much.

What will happen on your amazing show? What kind of music?

I will be working on an essay in my room from about 10.30am onwards, so if I get bored (and if I remember) I'll tune in :biggrin:
Reply 8
Thanks! Um...we have to play 5 songs from playlist A, 3 from playlist B and 1 from playlist C. I think only one or two songs will be entirely our choice. In between songs it'll just be my friend and I chatting. Fingers crossed that we don't royally mess up!
Aww,crap I was going to listen to that but I was too enthralled with my work:frown:How did it go?
Reply 10
I wanted to listen, but I wasn't allowed because it got in the way of the Wii sound effects...:frown:
Reply 11
I listened! :biggrin:

Apart from some "technical" issues at the start (i.e. the first song of their show was the exact same song as the last song from the previous show, hehe) it went well! Including Jess trying to get people to vote for her for Treasurer... :p:

I listened to it while reading an article for a lecture tomorrow. Yay :smile:
Reply 12
How many attempted meetups have there been? I've only been to the first one of the year and known of another one which somehow died...
Reply 13
Thanks Dobbs :smile:

Yeah, it went okay actually. The technical difficulties were actually Piggott's fault but given that we'd been given 5 minutes' training weeks before and were suddenly thrown in at the deep end, I think he did pretty well. Hey, I wasn't campaigning, I just mentioned that I'd be standing :wink:

Anyway, the show will be on every Thursday at 11am...give it a listen sometime!
Reply 14
Standing for College JCR treasurer?! wow...

Im standing for JCR treasurer. Someone is opposing me though!
Reply 15
At least 2 people are opposing me. I'm frightered.
Reply 16
Back on track then... looks like Tuesday is going for the win. I will be present if its going ahead. Fo so, mofo! Who else?!
Reply 17
Create a facebook event Robster, I bet people use that more than TSR these days.
Reply 18
arkbar
Create a facebook event Robster, I bet people use that more than TSR these days.

This is true.

I just realised I'm going to be kafoozled on Tuesday night as I'm doing an all nighter tomorrow night to get an essay finished! Eek :frown:

But I shall still try to make it to a bar beforehand, as I probably won't head to Studio. Also I'm only going if plenty of people are up for it! :smile:
I'll say I'm coming but we all know something highly last-minute and inconvenient will intervene and stop me from attending. It's the norm.

Latest