The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I don't think I can. Oh God, I just remembered I have a French exam tomorrow. I don't know any French. Arrrrgh! Looks like I won't be coming.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Oh,is it tonight?

Collingwood housing roadshow and then house meeting for me(le sob)..which will descend into drinking tea until 2am.

BTW,Robbie,I think I saw you in Collingwood bar the other night....erm...it was Saturday I *think*...?
Reply 22
Er, doesnt the date say Tuesday 7th Feb? Has someone moved time a week in Durham?
Reply 23
You forget, arkbar, that I am retarded.
Reply 24
Jelkin
You forget, arkbar, that I am retarded.

;console;
Reply 25
.....:frown:
Reply 26
Jelkin
.....:frown:

Lol...awww! You are quite obviously not really retarded!
Reply 27
Hehe I too thought it was tonight!! Should still be able to make it next Tues, but not too sure as have a packed week of rowing, dissertation, at least 3 nights out (considering I've had 1 night out this whole term so far!) that makes a busy week!!
Reply 28
We use3d to be so good with meetups but now we've just become so rubbish! :frown: They're so much fun though, I'd definitely be up for one if other people are! :smile:
Reply 29
Come Rachel. If nothing else, you and I can rock out Tuesday night... though my arrival shall be delayed by rehearsals!!! Argh.

It is going to be TUESDAY night guys. Starting 7.30pm at the New Inn!!!!

Do it!!!

Who is totally in there?!
x
Reply 30
Should be :smile:
yup
Reply 32
cant make anywhere on tuesdays, meetings......
Reply 33
Wrong continentizzle, and i'll keep telling Rob to make it on facebook until he does...
Reply 34
arkbar
Wrong continentizzle, and i'll keep telling Rob to make it on facebook until he does...

yes! facebook is the way forward for events.
Reply 35
Hence, to reiterate: ROB MAKE THIS AN EVENT ON FACEBOOK YOU BEARDY PLANK.
Reply 36
*Snaps neck*
Reply 37
Next tues? Going to newcastle on mon but may have recovered by tues eve...
Reply 38
In time for a quiet drink.... SOURZ TOWERZ! :biggrin:
Reply 39
Facebook event!Ill keep saying this you know...

Latest