The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
*crunch* we have always done it like this. When you are on the same continent you can make it a facebook event, Alistair. And not before!!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Is this tomorrow? Blimey. Who's going?
Reply 42
I would tell you that a Facebook event would say, but I shan't.
Instead I shall link to a Monty Python sketch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xpNj9nhoH4&mode=related&search=
Reply 43
arkbar
I would tell you that a Facebook event would say, but I shan't.
Instead I shall link to a Monty Python sketch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xpNj9nhoH4&mode=related&search=

I agree with you on the Facebook thing.

Because of a lack of Facebook reminding me, I have forgotten about it, and prepared to go to Tutor Hour tomorrow evening for the first time this year, and to do dissertation stuff afterwards.

Now, don't anyone boo me down - my dissertation is due in in THREE WEEKS and FOUR DAYS....and I have written NONE of it, and still in the FIRST STAGES of the RESEARCH (for which I should have begun in the SUMMER VACATION).

Yes, I am pooing my pants now. :frown:
Reply 44
:frown: The only consolation I can offer is that one day I will do precisely the same thing.
Dude, I like, broke my head last night or somethin cos all I got today is this frickin headache!

An I was like, yup. Three times a lady.
Jelkin
:frown: The only consolation I can offer is that one day I will do precisely the same thing.

5 weeks and 4 days til my dissertation is due. I'm going to start reading tomorrow, honest.
Reply 47
I feel terribly terribly ill. Check my facebook profile for a full flowery description of how frigging awful my tonsills are.

I am noway able to go to the meetup tonight. Hell, wouldn't be confident of making one a week today considering the state I am in. Then again, people seemed too busy tonight anyway... Mergh!
Enjoy if you do go
x
Reply 48
lol no-one's gonna go because TSR isn't as "close-knit" as it once was

if you'd made a facebook thingy and plenty of people knew that other people were DEFINITELY going then they may have made more of an effort :wink:
Reply 49
Facebook Victory!
Reply 50
dobbs
lol no-one's gonna go because TSR isn't as "close-knit" as it once was

:frown:
Reply 51
No one will go, because somehow, I seem to be the most organised person on here. And that is a really, really ****ty state of affairs to be in!
Reply 52
No one will go, because it was last night.
Reply 53
That as well!

Latest