The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam: Occupational Therapy 2015

Hello. Is there anyone out there starting Occupational Therapy this September? I'm from Sheffield but I'll be living in student accommodation. Can't wait to get started! How about you?
Original post by AgathaBella
Hello. Is there anyone out there starting Occupational Therapy this September? I'm from Sheffield but I'll be living in student accommodation. Can't wait to get started! How about you?

Hey AgathaBella,

Congratulations on gaining your place at Sheffield Hallam to study Occupational Therapy!

You are going to LOVE Sheffield, it's a brilliant city with lots to do and see!

If you would like any information about our accommodation or would just like some information about the city or student life why not visit our website: http://www.vitastudent.com/locations/sheffield/ or pop us an email at [email protected] and one of our lovely lettings team will be in touch straight away!

Have a lovely day!

Sophie :smile:
Vita Student
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by AgathaBella

Hi :smile: how is it going? Is sheffield a good option? How are placements how are u marked?
Please give me any information as i cant decide bettween sheffield and york.

Thanks
Original post by solange.isabel
Hi :smile: how is it going? Is sheffield a good option? How are placements how are u marked?
Please give me any information as i cant decide bettween sheffield and york.

Thanks

Hey,

I'm a current student at Sheffield Hallam and I've really enjoyed my experience so far. As mentioned in the posts above, Sheffield is a great city - a place with a good vibe, friendly locals and a fab nightlife! The University itself is very welcoming, and I felt at home as soon as I arrived. The staff are really helpful and can be a great assistance throughout your studies. You'll also meet lots of new people, make friends and have the opportunity to join a number of societies and sports clubs that interest you. In my experience, Sheffield was instantly the place that I felt most comfortable - and the only place I could picture myself being for the next 3+ years!

I hope this helps a little bit with your decision - let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending