The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy/occupational therapy Apprenticeship

Hi! I’m starting a physiotherapy apprenticeship in January at Sheffield Hallam and wondered if anyone else was too or even the occupational therapy one?!!
Original post by sophie hj
Hi! I’m starting a physiotherapy apprenticeship in January at Sheffield Hallam and wondered if anyone else was too or even the occupational therapy one?!!

Hi Sophie,
I'm starting the Occupational therapy apprenticeship with Sheffield Hallam in January also.
Rosie.
Reply 2
Amazing!!!! Look forward to meeting you. Where are you coming from??? x
I'm Chesterfield based so not far to come. What about yourself?
I'm starting to get excited about it now, It's good to speak to people before we all start. There is another Occupational therapy apprentice within my trust that's starting in January, would you like me to get in touch with her and make sure she's happy for me to pass her details on?
Reply 4
Original post by Rosie2511
I'm Chesterfield based so not far to come. What about yourself?
I'm starting to get excited about it now, It's good to speak to people before we all start. There is another Occupational therapy apprentice within my trust that's starting in January, would you like me to get in touch with her and make sure she's happy for me to pass her details on?

I’m coming from Lincoln. Yeah absolutely if you don’t mind. Somehow we can all perhaps join a group chat or something! I was worried I wouldn’t know anyone so now less stressed about that side of it!!
I've emailed her, hopefully she will get back to me soon. Do you have whatsapp? we could start a whatsapp group and add to it as we find people? I can send you my number on private message x
Reply 6
Original post by Rosie2511
I've emailed her, hopefully she will get back to me soon. Do you have whatsapp? we could start a whatsapp group and add to it as we find people? I can send you my number on private message x

Yeah absolutely!! I do have whatsapp if you want to drop me a message I’ll create a chat today!!! Thank u x
Hello, I'm hoping to start radiograohy one this September?
How do u find an apprenticeship? Do u have time to do things u wnat and have uni life?
Could u summerise how ur week is w lecture and job?
Is pay good or r u better off w ordinary uni degree?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending