The Student Room Group

Advanced French/Spanish Vocabulary book!

Hi!
I've been given a list of recommended textbooks to buy for my A Levels in Spanish and French, by my teacher.

Two of these books are called "Advanced French Vocabulary", and "Advanced Spanish Vocabulary" (There is a picture attached)
spanish.jpg
(the french one is like this but it says French instead of Spanish)

However, I can't find anywhere a picture of the inside of either of these books to see if it's what I'm looking for?! Normally Amazon has a "look inside" option but not for these books. I would ask to see my teacher's copy but I won't see her again until September and I want to have bought my books by then.

All of my textbooks next year are going to cost over £100 and I want to limit the cost as much as possible, so I don't want to buy a book I'm not totally sure is useful for me.
Is anyone able to give me an example of what one or two of the pages look like?

Thanks in advance!
Original post by BEARichards
Hi!
I've been given a list of recommended textbooks to buy for my A Levels in Spanish and French, by my teacher.

Two of these books are called "Advanced French Vocabulary", and "Advanced Spanish Vocabulary" (There is a picture attached)
spanish.jpg
(the french one is like this but it says French instead of Spanish)

However, I can't find anywhere a picture of the inside of either of these books to see if it's what I'm looking for?! Normally Amazon has a "look inside" option but not for these books. I would ask to see my teacher's copy but I won't see her again until September and I want to have bought my books by then.

All of my textbooks next year are going to cost over £100 and I want to limit the cost as much as possible, so I don't want to buy a book I'm not totally sure is useful for me.
Is anyone able to give me an example of what one or two of the pages look like?

Thanks in advance!

This website gives sample pages of the French one: http://www.openisbn.com/preview/0748757805/ ; the Spanish one is written on the same lines. They are good. You can usually get hold of second-hand copies through Amazon - they've got copies going at £2.81 including postage and packaging at the moment so you can make big savings that way.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending