The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

ROOM WANTED - Orchard / Iris Brook, or Wolfson

Hi there

I have been allocated a GDSA en-suit, however, Orchard / Iris Brook, or Wolfson is the real apple of my eye.

Anyone interested for a swap for a more self-contained en-suit? Pls pm me.

Anyone who has been offered any of the three but decides to live elsewhere, you may also pm me.

Kind regards,

Joy
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Up up
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by JoyT
Up up

how did you already get an offer? i've been unconditional since march, and have to wait until next wednesday till i get mine
Hi,I have been given a large ensuite at Champion Hill residence. However, I'm a medical student and the accommodation is MUCH TOO FAR. I was hoping to see if anyone would be willing to swap my room with a room at Julian Markham? Please let me know! Thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by blytheyohannes
how did you already get an offer? i've been unconditional since march, and have to wait until next wednesday till i get mine

I am a returning student, thus we get an offer earlier actually I got a provisional one in Apr :smile:
Hey guys!

Im Taylor- from Sydney, Australia Ive been offered a conditional offer for the International Development and Emerging Economies MsC.

Interested what the accommodation is like for Orchard/Iris Brook? Other halls? Social aspect, also for post grads?

Any help would be appreciated :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest