The Student Room Group

Most handsome white guy on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kkboyk
No fancy coloured suit though, a fine classic black one shall do.

You're just jealous of us. It's okay though, we'll share it :cool:

Indeed. :biggrin:

Quite. :tongue:
Rob ML :ninja:
Reply 42
Original post by bassbabe
Rob ML :ninja:

No you :colondollar:
Planta, Gofre and Rob. No homo.
Original post by kkboyk
Its always applicable.

Not on TSR lol
Hehe

Spoiler

Profesh.
Reply 47
Original post by Biryani007
Not on TSR lol

It always is, sweetheart.
Reply 48
Darkred or Robml

Posted from TSR Mobile
MEEEEEE

:ahee:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Hehe

Spoiler

:rolleyes: I'm a 5/10 if I'm lucky on a good day.
Original post by TheWaffle
MEEEEEE

:ahee:

Your gender sign suggests that can't be right, I'm afraid :tongue:
Original post by mogwai98
Your gender sign suggests that can't be right, I'm afraid :tongue:

A girl can dream :ahee:

If I had a beard I wud be a great man haha
Original post by TheWaffle
A girl can dream :ahee:

If I had a beard I wud be a great man haha

Lol that's true, though I'm sure there's more than facial hair that separates males and females tbh. Ah, I won't put your dreams down :biggrin:
Original post by william walker
Answer the question. :biggrin:

Most handsome hmmm. There are a few white guys who've worked on their body to make it conventionally attractive according to muscularity. But your question pertains to handsomeness, and to be honest with you: I have no idea :O Cake lover had a photo of his jaw up which I complimented; but couldn't see the rest of his face on any of his photos, and other than he I can't really think of any ;(

I obviously don't have the tools necessary to qualify, but there will be handsome chaps on here who, perhaps, haven't posted photos of themselves :smile:
The only one that I think is good looking has to be @Foo.mp3
These threads get stupider by the day.
Original post by Ridingmyego
Most handsome hmmm. There are a few white guys who've worked on their body to make it conventionally attractive according to muscularity. But your question pertains to handsomeness, and to be honest with you: I have no idea :O Cake lover had a photo of his jaw up which I complimented; but couldn't see the rest of his face on any of his photos, and other than he I can't really think of any ;(

I obviously don't have the tools necessary to qualify, but there will be handsome chaps on here who, perhaps, haven't posted photos of themselves :smile:

Thanks for that buddy. :tongue: But is everyone taking the piss, is it not obvious I'm a brown guy, not white? :rofl:
Original post by cake_lover
Thanks for that buddy. :tongue: But is everyone taking the piss, is it not obvious I'm a brown guy, not white? :rofl:

Ohh I'm sorry man! I'm on my nexus and it's a small photo so that's my bad. Thanks for enlightening me though :smile:
Original post by Ridingmyego
Ohh I'm sorry man! I'm on my nexus and it's a small photo so that's my bad. Thanks for enlightening me though :smile:

It's alright lol :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest