The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Mr Smurf
There are loads of White guys with Oriental girlfriends. But no white girls with Oriental boyfriends. :sad:

I've never seen an oriental guy with a white girl but apparently 15% Chinese guys in uk have white wives.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by slade p
I've never seen an oriental guy with a white girl but apparently 15% Chinese guys in uk have wife wives.

Hard to believe that. I haven't seen one, they just don't seem to float the boat of white women who seem terribly conservative-it's either the ideal of white attractiveness, or it's black guy who might be more liked for his virility and sex appeal and maybe he is a bit life and soul of the party. Their attraction seems to follow conventional patterns. More reserved Asians don't appeal.

As for hope for the op, I am white.
Apparently, there are are more "white and asian" mixed people than "white and black african" mixed people.
I have seen more Black guy and Asian girl mixes than oriential guy White girl mixes but i have seen them
Dont give up peeps
Maybe this is why....
I literally just typed 'Why are Asian guys and these suggestions came up :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jedanselemyia
Apparently, there are are more "white and asian" mixed people than "white and black african" mixed people.

No, I completely disagree :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
Hard to believe that. I haven't seen one, they just don't seem to float the boat of white women who seem terribly conservative-it's either the ideal of white attractiveness, or it's black guy who might be more liked for his virility and sex appeal and maybe he is a bit life and soul of the party. Their attraction seems to follow conventional patterns. More reserved Asians don't appeal.

As for hope for the op, I am white.

What you mean hope for the OP? You are the OP.

But ye I was surprised by it too, not about oriental girls though, the stats are government stats from 2001. Maybe what happens is that some oriental guys get white girls at an older age, via their profession.
Reply 27
Original post by driftawaay
there are many more black people in the UK than oriental people...and lots of oriental people are immigrants who didnt grow up in the UK, dont speak great english/ too different culturally and not integrated yet
therefore its obvious you will see way more black-white couples than oriental-white couples, british blacks in the UK far outnumber british asians

Oriental Asian are outnumbered by black people but Asians as a whole outnumber black people in Britain 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Demilb
Oriental Asian are outnumbered by black people but Asians as a whole outnumber black people in Britain 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

True
Chinese/EA girls are defo very into white guys. On tinder 'lets fuсk' as a pickup line actually works for me with Oriental girls. Black/Indian girls as well actually (but I only messaged black girls as an experiment, never texted them).
(edited 8 years ago)

I think that may be the USA-there are certainly more oriental/white relationships there-but not he UK.
Reply 31
I think that may be the USA-there are certainly more oriental/white relationships there-but not he UK.

Why you so bothered anyway as a white guy?
Original post by elohssa_30
Chinese/EA girls are defo very into white guys. On tinder 'lets fuсk' as a pickup line actually works for me with Oriental girls. Black/Indian girls as well actually (but I only messaged black girls as an experiment, never texted them).

Wow, I guess I'm not cheap enough. I suppose it seems like I should earn something but mayeb I have the wrong mentality.
Original post by slade p
Why you so bothered anyway as a white guy?

I'm just intellectually curious, a trait some people seem to find odd if it goes one iota beyond my own self-interest.

By "Black African", are you excluding people who identify as "black carribean" or "black british"? because every fifth person I see on the streets these days is white/black mixed. White and Asian, on the other hand...
Original post by karl pilkington
I'm an oriental guy who loves white girls but they don't seem to ever like us oriental guys which sucks :frown:

Forget the fact you're oriental you've said some dodgy stuff on here recently like would a girl like to be sexually assaulted... Maybe that's why you aren't getting the girls not the fact you're oriental.
Original post by liquidconfidence
No, I completely disagree :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not a matter of opinion, it's what the census says.
In 2001, in England and Wales, there were 79 000 Black African/White people and 189 000 Asian/White people. In mid 2009, 127 500 people were White/Black African and 292 400 Asian/White people. Here's the link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_(United_Kingdom_ethnicity_category)
Original post by Another
By "Black African", are you excluding people who identify as "black carribean" or "black british"? because every fifth person I see on the streets these days is white/black mixed. White and Asian, on the other hand...

Yes, the census makes a difference between Black Carribbean and African.
The numbers surprised me too imo
I hardly see any oriental girls. That's why

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not a matter of opinion, it's what the census says.
In 2001, in England and Wales, there were 79 000 Black African/White people and 189 000 Asian/White people. In mid 2009, 127 500 people were White/Black African and 292 400 Asian/White people. Here's the link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_(United_Kingdom_ethnicity_category)

Fair enough, maybe because it's visually easier to identify a black/white person, whereas an Asian/white person is more ambiguous, and a lot of people can't tell to be honest. Most of the time, they either look like one or the other.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending