The Student Room Group

Can I trust my bisexual boy friend to have any friends

and keep it platonic?
Well what's the other option? Ban him from having friends, and him resent you and break up with you? :dontknow:
Original post by Anonymous #1
and keep it platonic?

yes you can trust him. what is wrong with you
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
and keep it platonic?

Do you have sexual relations with every person you see or bump into who meets your sexual orientation, regardless of whether you are in a relationship or not?

The answer should be a no, so why are you applying a different logic to him?

If you dont trust him thats an entirely different matter altogether, our sexual orientation does not define how we are in relationships. Cheaters and loyal people come in all orientations.

Greg
Original post by greg tony
Do you have sexual relations with every person you see or bump into who meets your sexual orientation, regardless of whether you are in a relationship or not?

The answer should be a no, so why are you applying a different logic to him?

If you dont trust him thats an entirely different matter altogether, our sexual orientation does not define how we are in relationships. Cheaters and loyal people come in all orientations.

Greg

Definitely this.
As a bisexual woman I find it a pretty bizarre misconception about bisexuality that we're going to be less committed in a relationship, more likely to cheat etc.
The way I see it, people who are fully straight or gay are able to be in a committed relationship & still find other people of their preferred gender attractive & have friends of that gender so why would it be any different for bisexuals? It makes zero sense to assume this if you think about it logically for more than two seconds.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending