The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Nursing at LSB

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Good Evening all i passed maths and English tests my interview date is the 16th march seems so far away. I am also a mature student. Good luck every one also has anyone done the interview yet any tips ans pointers please would be greatly appreciated thank you
Gemma
London
Reply 21
When are you guys having your interview, mine is 23rd of March, seem to far though......
Hi Gemma well done on the exam, i have my interview with South bank next Wednesday the 10th.. I too am looking for helpful tips and hints.. But I will let you know now I got on with mine.. Im also a mature student
Paul
Original post by Gemzel
Good Evening all i passed maths and English tests my interview date is the 16th march seems so far away. I am also a mature student. Good luck every one also has anyone done the interview yet any tips ans pointers please would be greatly appreciated thank you
Gemma

Original post by Gemzel
Gemma
Reply 23
Original post by pauljmcardle
Hi Gemma well done on the exam, i have my interview with South bank next Wednesday the 10th.. I too am looking for helpful tips and hints.. But I will let you know now I got on with mine.. Im also a mature student
Paul

Also a mature student. My interview is 24th feb. Whoever goes first should give us headsup for what to expect. As far as i am aware we will have to write an essay so be prepared guys..
Original post by Ezgiix
Also a mature student. My interview is 24th feb. Whoever goes first should give us headsup for what to expect. As far as i am aware we will have to write an essay so be prepared guys..

I'm next wednesday, yes I gather there is an easy and also 5 scenarios in the group interviews I think.. Im not sure exactly
Original post by Ezgiix
Hi girls.

Iv been looking into forums for selection day tests at southbank university. I have sat these tests twice before and failed but from what i understand, allot has changed. This year, apparently the tests are on the computer. 30 mins for numeracy for 15 questions, and only 15 minutes for literacy. In the literacy, from what i understand, they have taken out the essay question so its only comprehension. Instead, if u pass the tests and called into an interview, you will have to write an essay then for 5 mins- this is so unrealistic as its impossible to write a 200 word essay in 5 mins. I will sit the test tomorrow, and clarify everything with you girls after. Im so nervous. Wish me luck.

Hey have you got your date yet for your interview at south bank? Mine Is on the 9th and have you heard of the essay topic and the group chat topics?? Etc
Reply 26
Mine is on 24th and im clueless.. I aint worried about it yet.
Mines also the 24th, did you get any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by kelz8241
Mines also the 24th, did you get any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No but its like a speed date aparently i need tips for middlesex thats my first choice.
I've just had a conditional offer from there :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by kelz8241
I've just had a conditional offer from there :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool i know 😂 Did they tell u on the day or after?
Haha sorry I was half asleep, it took around 5 days to get offered a place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
hi..
do you know how many marks to get to pass for numeracy and literacy for London south bank university?

thanks
English you need 3/5 and I can't remember about the maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Can anyone please give me a tip of what's expected at the LSBU maths and English tests. What's the pass mark on both.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending