The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Confirmation Email on Results Day

Hello,

I was just wondering, around what time will students with a confirmed place be emailed on results day?

Thank you for your help! :smile:
Original post by TheGlenthorneStudent
Hello,

I was just wondering, around what time will students with a confirmed place be emailed on results day?

Unis tend to email students whenever they feel like it but they can't do it until Track goes live at 8am. Your best bet is to check Track at 8am (or just a bit before) otherwise you might end up waiting a while!
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Hello,

Hello,

Well mine came early morning, probably around 9ish, if not earlier?
I was meant to go to my sixth form to get my results around 10 and couldn't sleep but once I woke up I had an email from my university telling me I'd get it before I saw my grades so I had no worries after that!

But yeah, around 9! But that may just be how early my university does it.
Original post by dlwilson97
Unis tend to email students whenever they feel like it but they can't do it until Track goes live at 8am. Your best bet is to check Track at 8am (or just a bit before) otherwise you might end up waiting a while!

Original post by JustGeorgeJ
Hello,

Well mine came early morning, probably around 9ish, if not earlier?
I was meant to go to my sixth form to get my results around 10 and couldn't sleep but once I woke up I had an email from my university telling me I'd get it before I saw my grades so I had no worries after that!

But yeah, around 9! But that may just be how early my university does it.

Thank you to you both for your replies. Hopefully it comes a bit early! :colondollar:
Thank you to you both for your replies. Hopefully it comes a bit early! :colondollar:

I got mine at 10:54:24.
Hello,

Hello,

Students who have a confirmed place at Royal Holloway should have received an email by 7.30am. However, I recommend you check your UCAS Track in the first instance.

Our Clearing hotline opens from 7.30am. We'll then be regularly sending out confirmation emails to those who have got a place with us via Clearing.

Best,

Emily

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending