The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL clearing IB student

I missed my conditional offer by 1 point. Spoke with admissions on IB results day and was advised to apply for clearing course. I applied for 2 courses in clearing and received 2 email confirmations on July 6 that I am being considered and would receive an update in 5 working days. The replies were never received and my UCAS never showed "clearing" status! I tried calling Admissions multiple times and the feedback was to be patient and call back. Kept doing that until A levels results day and still never heard back from KCL, until this date! Now my UCAS shows that I was accepted at my insurance choice which I never had the intention to attend. I placed multiple calls on A levels results day and still wasn't able to get any feedback on the clearing courses That I applied to. KCL has yet to follow up on their email promise to respond in 5 working days. I've been waiting since July 6th! Desperate for any feedback. Has anyone else experienced this? Filed a complaint through UCAS and would greatly appreciate feedback or advice on what to do next.

Quick Reply

Latest