The Student Room Group

University Acceptances 2016

So as A-level results are out today, BTEC results must also be out if im correct. What universities are you guys all going to? :smile:
Going to the Unviersity of Liverpool to study Mechatronics and Robotics Systems. Did a BTEC level 3 extended diploma in Electrical and Electronic engineering and got D*DD overall (which is what I needed).

Really buzzing about it! What about you?
Reply 2
Original post by AdamNitron
Going to the Unviersity of Liverpool to study Mechatronics and Robotics Systems. Did a BTEC level 3 extended diploma in Electrical and Electronic engineering and got D*DD overall (which is what I needed).

I just finished my 1st year btec lvl 3
Should i get results now or in september
Do i get a certificate
Original post by Jaws279
I just finished my 1st year btec lvl 3
Should i get results now or in september
Do i get a certificate

You probably won't get a certificate for just the first year (I didn't anyway). We didn't really get results either, I did know what distinctions and merits I'd gotten for the units I had done but that was it (this made it easier for me and my tutor to predict what I'd get overall).
Reply 4
Original post by AdamNitron

Hey Man! Thanks for replying to my thread. Congratulations on securing a place at Liverpool, that is amazing and, your course that you're studying seems very interesting, and technical!

Regarding myself, I still have another year until university, hehehe just wanted to know where other fellow BTEC students have gotten to. :smile:

I just completed my 1st Year Subsidary Diploma (Level 3) in BTEC IT & BTEC Applied Science. Had a really successful year, worked hard, and had a great relationship with my teachers, so I am pretty sure i got the grades I need, (Distinction, Distinction).

Now I just gotta work the same next year, and apply to UCAS and hopefully secure a place at a Uni to study a computer related degree. :smile: Yah and regarding the post on results, my teachers told me they just let us know when we go back to college on what we got in year 12. There is no official documentation unless you pull out in year 12, they give you the Subsidary diploma. Next year I'll get the National Diploma with all my grades equivalent to 4 As at A-level (Hopefully!) :smile::smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending