The Student Room Group

Retaking the year

So i'll be retaking my A2 it seems, as I didn't get the university offer that I wanted and was wondering is there any advice for me as I am really upset about having to think of doing a whole year of A-levels again. Any advice on how to keep the motivation up?
Don't worry :smile: im doing the same. You're definitely not alone I know countless people doing resits. Just stick your head down this year. Its mortifying thinking of another year of a levels but trust me it will fly by. Its better to just work hard now than not, because either way next year will come (thats inevitable) and your happiness for then depends on now. And remember that when you're successful no one will even ask or care that you spent a year retaking!
Reply 2
Original post by sophicoco
Don't worry :smile: im doing the same. You're definitely not alone I know countless people doing resits. Just stick your head down this year. Its mortifying thinking of another year of a levels but trust me it will fly by. Its better to just work hard now than not, because either way next year will come (thats inevitable) and your happiness for then depends on now. And remember that when you're successful no one will even ask or care that you spent a year retaking!

Thanks and yeah that is very true, just got to keep thinking about the future, good luck with everything!

Quick Reply

Latest